Partnering with direct service nonprofit organizations across San Diego County and Tijuana, Music Connects provides free tickets to San Diego Symphony performances. We are committed to providing free access to every performance and in the 2022-23 season, nearly 9,000 tickets will be offered for free throughout the community.
Additionally, the San Diego Symphony wants to applaud and share out about the incredible efforts that nonprofits across our region are making to address critical social issues. These partners are helping the San Diego-Tijuana region become a healthy, safe, and welcoming place to live, work and play.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Direct service nonprofit organizations that are a 501(c)(3) as determined by the IRS
- Government agencies serving active military, veterans and their families
Note: Schools are not eligible for this program. Please visit our School Program Pages to learn more about opportunities for schools.
- Approved nonprofit Community Partners are eligible for free tickets to San Diego Symphony concerts.
- Partners will be invited to attend concerts throughout the season and can request the number of tickets needed for the concert. We kindly ask that you request no more than you can guarantee your organization can use so we can provide as many partners in our region with free access as possible.
- Tickets provided should only be used by people connected with your organization; re-selling tickets is strictly prohibited. If you have more tickets than you can use, please return them so we can provide them to other partners.
- If you have any accessibility accommodation needs, or other requests/information that will help us provide attendees with an excellent experience, please let us know.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A COMMUNITY PARTNER AND RECEIVING FREE TICKETS?
Please complete the Music Connects Community Partner registration form:
After submitting your completed form, a member of San Diego Symphony’s Learning & Community Engagement team will reach out to confirm your partnership and share upcoming performances that you can register to attend.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.