Mobile Tickets & Symphony App
Enjoy the convenience of always having your tickets ready to scan from your smart phone!
- Go to Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store and search for the "San Diego Symphony" app, which you can download for FREE.
- Note: the Symphony App for Apple requires iOS 10.0 or later; if you have Android, your OS will need to be v5.0 or later
- Log in ONCE to the App using your San Diego Symphony/Shell website credentials, and your account will then always be available to view upcoming performances you've purchased and to access your easy-to-scan concert tickets 120 hours (= 5 days) before showtime.
- The default option in your purchase path for ticket delivery will be "Mobile Tickets" – this means no tickets will be printed or e-mailed, and you will simply rely on your smart phone for the concert confirmation, as well as the barcode when it appears in the app 5 days before your concert.
- If you would prefer an actual paper ticket mailed to you or kept in will call, you can choose to see other delivery options and select either one; however, both of these choices will incur the standard $3 per ticket Transaction fee and $3 per ticket Facility fee, and requesting printed tickets incurs an extra $5 print fee per transaction.
- You can share your tickets with others in your party by e-mailing them within 120 hours (= 5 days) of the concert...no more special arrangements needed at the Will Call window! (Your recipient will need to have e-mail access from their smart phone.)
- Be sure that when presenting a QR code within the app as your admission, your smart phone display is set to maximum brightness for accurate scanning.
Download the San Diego Symphony App NOW for iPhone and Android
and leave your traditional tickets behind forever!
Most tickets for "Here Us Here" season around San Diego County are being issued as MOBILE TICKETS. (Single ticket buyers do have the ability to opt for printed tickets during their transaction, but a $7 handling fee will be assessed in order to print tickets from any single transaction.) We have made this decision in order to minimize our paper waste at our wonderful new venue, and it also reduces person-to-person contact during these pandemic times.
What does this mean for you? It means if you have your smart phone with you, you'll always be able to gain admission to concerts you've purchased for "Hear Us Here" indoor concerts by showing a QR/bar code to the entrance attendants. No more having to remember your tickets! Your QR/bar codes will appear 120 hours (= 5 days) before your concert start time.
All MOBILE TICKETS appear in The San Diego Symphony App. Getting The San Diego Symphony App onto your smart phone is easy! (Note: since they are attached to the same database, these tickets also appear in The Rady Shell app.)
The first thing you’ll need to do is go to your appropriate App Store (Apple or Android). Follow this link for those portals! Here is what it looks like when you're download your FREE San Diego Symphony app:
(Note: you will most likely see a "GET" button rather than the Cloud Download symbol shown here.)
When The San Diego Symphony App is on your phone, you'll first be taken to a LOG IN screen:
Go ahead and log in using your San Diego Symphony or Rady Shell website login and password. Once you're logged in to The San Diego Symphony App, you'll be taken to the "Account" page:
Even before your barcodes appear, My Tickets will tell you which concerts you have coming up. (Note: if you are sitting in the Lawn, there will be a "number" assigned, but that's just for inventory accounting - you can sit anywhere in the Lawn!)
After this, whenever you come back to The San Diego Symphony app (and stay logged in), you'll start with this page:
At the top of this page you'll see your next concert or concerts - and you'll follow the listing to your QR entry code when it is ready to appear.
If you're on The San Diego Symphony App and wish to see your upcoming concerts, check your account information or log out, follow the “More” button at the bottom of the "home" page.
If at some point you forget your password, you can always have a password recovery link sent to your login address. This can be done on your My Account page.
We encourage you to stay logged in so that your ticket QR/bar codes appear, 120 hours (= 5 days) before your concert. All of our "Here Us Here" venues have a public wifi, which will ensure the clear appearance of your QR codes.
Once your QR/bar codes appear, you'll be able to forward them via e-mail to friends and family who will be attending that concert; all your guests have to have is an e-mail account that they can access from their smart phone.